PARKING & RV / LIVING QUARTER HOOK-UPS
All of the parking areas are accessible from the main road, the primary make-up of the areas is a packed layer of gravel that is level and smooth. There is a paved parking area for passenger cars available at the front of the facility that allows spectators to access the grandstand area without passing through the stalls and barn area.
There is an RV park with 40 full service hook-ups, each is made up of a concrete pad that is 20 feet by 80 feet long, there are some pull-throughs and some back-ins, there are also several double pads that can hold 2 RVs, the area around the RV parking is grass, this area is not designed to accommodate horses and we discourage horses being brought into this area. There is plenty of space to cook-out and enjoy the down time. This area is easily accessible because it is located immediately next to a primary road.
- All tow vehicles must be parked in a designated parking space with the parking pass displayed. No parking on the grass
- All overnight vehicles must be self-contained. Individuals are responsible for cleanliness of the area around their site. All garbage must be kept in suitable containers. Large garbage cans will be placed in selected areas of overnight sites for your convenience.
- Overnight vehicles must also have posted in a window or on the door, owner’s name and contact number.
- Overnighters will pay fees to the Canton Multipurpose & Equine Center (checks may be made payable to CMEC) on the day of arrival. $15.00 per night
- Any and all problems or situations that arise pertaining to parking should be brought to the attention of the management of CMEC. The management of CMEC will have the final authority pertaining to all RV parking issues.
- Event Management reserves the right to remove any RV from the Canton Multipurpose & Equine Center grounds if the vehicle’s owner or occupants are found to be in violation of these terms and conditions.